Planning meals, even when glutein-free (GF), should not be a difficult task. Think single ingredients: meat, chicken, vegetables, fruit, sauces, spices, GF flours, etc. Stock,your refrigerator and freezer with these items. These items are good to keep on hand at all times. You can keep glutein-free casein-free (GFCF) sauces or prepare them yourself.
GF Recipe Books
If you are not very creative, it is smart to keep GF recipe books on hand. Even if they suggest casein-free (CF) ingredients, there are very easy to find substitutes to make the meal GFCF. If you are not sure what recipe books to keep in your home, borrow some from the library. If you find that you are using one many times, purchase it for your kitchen.
Two authors that have great cook books are Bette Hagman and Roben Ryberg.
• [easyazon-link asin=”0805078088″ locale=”us”]The Gluten-Free Gourmet Cooks Comfort Foods: Creating Old Favorites with the New Flours[/easyazon-link]
• [easyazon-link asin=”0805065253″ locale=”us”]The Gluten-Free Gourmet Cooks Fast and Healthy: Wheat-Free and Gluten-Free with Less Fuss and Less Fat[/easyazon-link]
• [easyazon-link asin=”0805064842″ locale=”us”]The Gluten-Free Gourmet: Living Well without Wheat, Revised Edition[/easyazon-link]
• [easyazon-link asin=”0738214620″ locale=”us”]Gluten-Free in Five Minutes: 123 Rapid Recipes for Breads, Rolls, Cakes, Muffins, and More[/easyazon-link]
• [easyazon-link asin=”0738216690″ locale=”us”]You Still Won’t Believe It’s Gluten-Free: 200 More Delicious, Fool-Proof Recipes You and Your Whole Family Will Love[/easyazon-link]
• [easyazon-link asin=”1569242526″ locale=”us”]You Won’t Believe It’s Gluten-Free!: 500 Delicious, Foolproof Recipes for Healthy Living[/easyazon-link]
• [easyazon-link asin=”073821423X” locale=”us”]Gluten-Free on a Shoestring: 125 Easy Recipes for Eating Well on the Cheap[/easyazon-link]
• [easyazon-link asin=”1936608715″ locale=”us”]The Healthy Gluten-Free Life: 200 Delicious Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free and Egg-Free Recipes![/easyazon-link]
• Chapter 10 (pages 121-140) in my book, [easyazon-link asin=”1402218451″ locale=”us”]The Autism & ADHD Diet: A Step-by-Step Guide to Hope and Healing by Living Gluten Free and Casein Free (GFCF) and Other Interventions[/easyazon-link], has many menu ideas for each meal, including some recipes.