Do you want a healthy frozen treat option to the junk-filled prepackaged popsicles? If your kids have dietary restrictions, such as being gluten- or dairy-free, or you just want a healthy alternative to what is found in the stores, this is for you.
Tovolo makes a number of fun pop molds allowing you and your kids to have a big selection. It’s as easy as filling the molds with your child’s favorite beverage, attaching the handles, and letting them freeze in their tray in the freezer. The molds are constructed of heavy-duty plastic with built-in drip guards to keep your child’s clothes and hands clean. These are easy to use and are dishwasher safe.
Here are some of the fun options:
- [easyazon-link asin=”B000G34F1Q” locale=”us”]Tovolo Blue Rocket Pops[/easyazon-link]: Six blue Rocket shaped frozen pop molds and base, measuring 7.5 x 5 x 7.5 inches.
- [easyazon-link asin=”B000G34F2U” locale=”us”]Tovolo Star Ice Pop Molds[/easyazon-link]: Six brightly colored shooting star pop molds that measures 7.5 x 5 x 8 inches.
- [easyazon-link asin=”B001WAKDMW” locale=”us”]Tovolo Freezer Jewel Pop Molds[/easyazon-link]: Six giant gemstone-shaped frozen pops that kids can actually wear! Each pop has a ring shape on the handle, so kids can invert the pop and wear it on their finger or just hold it while they eat it.
- [easyazon-link asin=”B007ACTN3G” locale=”us”]Tovolo Bug Pop Molds[/easyazon-link]: Six pops featuring three unique designs of two each: ladybug, caterpillar and beetle. A fun leaf shaped base provides a sleek design that can double as a spoon.
- [easyazon-link asin=”B00395BD86″ locale=”us”]Tovolo Ice Cream Pop Molds[/easyazon-link]: Four ice cream-shaped pops, measuring 5 x 5 x 6 inches.
Now watch this fun video and learn how to make homemade rainbow fruit popsicles just in time for the 4th of July!