Thank you for your interest in spreading the word about the informative articles found at Special-Ism.
1) You may only reprint to an electronic newsletter, blog, or website.
2) You may only use the first two paragraphs and you must link to Special-Ism’s article for further reading.
Reprinting of the article in it’s entirety is NOT permitted without our expressed permission. Contact us
If you are interested in reprinting the article in it’s entirely, this would constitute syndication. Syndicated content will ensure that you always have at hand fresh content for your blog, e-newsletter or website. Here are a few options we currently offer:
1) Individual manual article selection.
2) Publish a feed directly into your site.
3) Syndicating status updates to Twitter or Facebook to keep your followers engaged.
You must obtain permission from Special-Ism prior to proceeding with syndicating our content.
For details, please contact us.